General musings and funny stories to keep you entertained...
2009-04-01
Mom's gotta clean!
Mom has some chores to do today, but baby wants to be held!!! What to do!? Thank God for the Baby Bjorn (yes I am in my pajamas - real clothes don't come out until about 3:00 p.m.)!
You're so funny and exactly like me! Do you remember my post where I had to where my Baby BJorn and Sophie as I was sweeping my stairs? That was a challenge, but she loved it! (And-I bet we burn lots of calories cleaning with them hanging onto us!) Break 'em in early!
I have tried to use my carrier (not Bjorn but the other brand) and I can't seem to get the hang of it. His head doesn't stick out the top. I feel like I suffocating him. Maybe he is not long enough yet. Anyway I am agree with not putting on real clothes till 3:00!!
3 comments:
You're so funny and exactly like me! Do you remember my post where I had to where my Baby BJorn and Sophie as I was sweeping my stairs? That was a challenge, but she loved it! (And-I bet we burn lots of calories cleaning with them hanging onto us!) Break 'em in early!
I have tried to use my carrier (not Bjorn but the other brand) and I can't seem to get the hang of it. His head doesn't stick out the top. I feel like I suffocating him. Maybe he is not long enough yet. Anyway I am agree with not putting on real clothes till 3:00!!
Lauren - I remember that post - that's what gave me the idea! ;)
Post a Comment