2009-04-02

Trial First Day Back

Today was my first day back to work - it was actually a "trial" first day because starting tomorrow we are on spring break. I know a weird time to go back, but it worked out great because Will stayed home with Liam and it helped me stay focused at work knowing my little guy was happy at home with Daddy!

It was nice to get up, put on clothes, make-up and go to work! What made it even better was all of my awesome students! They were more than excited to see me - it warmed my heart! They just yelled and cheered my name when they walked in the room this morning, all running to give me a hug. It meant so much to me to know that I was so valuable to them - and they even more valuable to me!

I know that come April 13th I may be singing a different tune - it will be hard to leave Liam with a babysitter - fortunately Will and I have chosen two really awesome people (a mother and daughter, both former teachers) to care for him!

I will keep you posted!

No comments: