2009-04-13

1st day at the sitter




Today was Liam's first day to go to the sitter. I seriously can not think of anything else right now but him! It stinks because I am trying to teach, all the while fighting back tears. I know he's in good hands - just wish they were mine!




3 comments:

ashley said...

i was thinking about you today - i hope your first day back went well. i can only imagine how anxious and excited you were to get home to your little boy! :)

Lindsey said...

Hope it went well and you were able to make it through the last few days at school! I'm sure it's just another one of those things that gets easier once you get used to it. So I hear.

Anyway, hope you're doing well!

Katie C said...

How'd the day/week go? Charlie's only 2 weeks but I'm already dreading that day (fortunately not til mid-june!)