2009-03-31

Cheap Diapers!

Yesterday Addison came for the day! Poor girl! She was present to witness a category 5 blow out at the doctor's office! Liam not only pooped from his butt to his neck, but also had pee to his chest! I felt so bad - he was so fussy and I didn't know why. Then I remembered that I had put this one diaper on him before we left - this particular brand of diapers was an experiment for us, one we will not try again! We don't want to waste them though, so we only use them when we know he will probably just pee and we will have the chance to change him more often.

The cheap diaper met it's match - Liam demolished it! Here I am at the doctor's office in the waiting room with poop everywhere! I had only 1 diaper in the diaper bag and in the process of cleaning up all the poop, I got poop on the clean diaper sigh! In addition, I forgot to clean his back before I put on his new outfit (remember, I am a little frantic here trying to get all this cleaned up) and he got poop on the back of the new outfit! Give me a break - I'm new at this!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

ana said...

hello poopy!! Like they told me at work WELCOME TO MOTHERHOOD! :)