2009-03-13

1 month old!

It's hard to see here - but if you look closely you'll see I'm with 2 of my 3 favorite guys (the other one is taking the picture)!


Liam is 1 month old now! Where does the time go?! At the doc he weighed in at 10 pounds (guess all the breast millk is doing it's magic)! He is also now 21 inches long!

His newest thing is his "night noises." He makes the LOUDEST noises all night long!! Last night I had to put a pillow over my head to get some sleep (don't worry - I could still hear him if he were to cry). He grunts, coos, squeals, kicks his legs... then when he is finally in his deep sleep we get some quiet time, but then it's time to wake again for food and the cycle starts all over! I love it though - it's so cute!

Here he is this morning taking a quick little nap while Mommy watches Ellen in bed!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rachel said...

he looks so cute there sleeping....what a good baby to let you watch ellen!