It's been quite a week! We are finally getting a routine down, although Liam decides to change it up here and there! We are also getting to know our little boy! He is starting to show some characteristics that we notice day to day and find quite endearing! :)
This last week Liam attended his first (and second) fish-fry, he attended his first Mass (sleeping through it entirely), he went to his first Texas Hold 'em Poker party, and he went on his first outdoor stroll in his baby jogger (4 miles and he stayed awake for most of it).
He's getting so big and we can't believe how different he already looks. Also - yesterday at Von Maur I finally found some newborn baby jeans! I searched and searched and could always only find 3 months, so I was so pumped to get these gems! So - in these last few pics he's sporting his hot new jeans!

1 comment:
So cute! The jeans make me look like a little man!
Post a Comment