You'd think I would learn - or at least use the pee pee tepees that he got as a gift - today he peed all over the carpet and in his face. This is the 3rd time this has happened! I will get the hang of this whole "boy" thing!
Also - if you notice in this picture my very sad, brutalized nails! I have chewed more in the last few days than I ever have! They are a mess...not to mention they hurt. It's not that I'm a total ball of anxiety, I am actually more calm than I thought I'd be - I just have lots on my mind now that I have this little guy in my care. I need to relax a little - must buy some "No Bite" on my next trip to CVS! Oh - and the gorgeous ring in this picture is a "push present" from my wonderful husband! It meant so much for him to not only acknowledge my hard work with his words, but with the most perfect stacking ring made of blue sapphire and diamonds! What a good daddy!

No comments:
Post a Comment