2009-02-20

Can someone help us?

So last night Liam pooped on our bed - and peed. It was the 4th time that day! I don't know how to work the whole boy thing. I try to cover it up when I change his diaper - I even used the pee pee tepees and the pee just leaked right out the bottom of the tepee! So, mothers of boys - how do we avoid these messes? I can only wash blankets, sheets, and clothes so many times in one day! Tips, tricks, and advice would be nice!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Emily, what a cute baby boy. I don't know if you have gotten advice but, here is what I can tell you. Go to Target, by the sheets in the baby section are bed pads for the crib. I cut those in half and used them as changing pads throughout the house. I also would put one on the top of his crib sheet, so if they would pee out of their daiper that was the only thing I had to change at 3am. There are also throw away ones that you can buy. As for being peed on or even in his own face. I bought a pack of cloth diapers and when we would go to change the boys we would cover their Mr with one of those diapers to absorb the pee. This took care of a lot of our pee problems. Hope this helps. I miss seeing you at school.
Nicole Courtney