2009-02-12

Liam Oscar Mitchell


He's here! It's so great we can't even begin to talk about it! I get a little teary eyed just thinking about how blessed we are to have been given such a gift from God! Not only that - but through all the phone calls, e-mails, and visits from the people that love us, and now our precious boy, Liam!


Here's a quick pic to hold everyone over until we get home and can get more pictures (and time).


I will definitely be posting my labor story later too!!

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Woooo-hooooo! Congratulations! I was so excited yesterday when Rachel texted and said you were in labor. Glad you're doing well!

Lindsey said...

I left out the most important part of the comment...

P.S. - Liam is perfect! Good work. :)

Rachel said...

Emily and Will - Liam is so adorable! You are so blessed to have him, and he is so blessed to have such wonderful parents to raise him!!

Katie C said...

We are so excited for you guys! I checked the blog like 10 times yesterday hoping for a picture... so I was thrilled this morning when I saw one! (and I showed it to the rest of mid office, haha). Congrats, you two (three!) he is beautiful.

Simpsons said...

Yeah!!! It sounds like things went really well from what Wil told Brian. COngrats and he is gorgeous!!!

Rachel said...

Congrats Will and Emily! He is absolutely adorable. Glad everything went so well!