Thanksgiving was quite busy this year! Throw a baby in the mix of having two family dinners and you're pretty exhausted by the end of the day!
Here's Grandpa Chambers and all the grandkids.
Daddy and Liam having fun!
I feel the need to mention that my baby did not have a nap this day!! Not.one.single.hour! It wasn't for lack of trying - here I'm coming back from his room after our 3rd attempt at a nap...I've got the Kate Gosselin look here.
Julia got her glasses! What a cutie bug!
Evan tore through our house! He had a great time looking for the cats....and posing with his Aunt Heather.
Liam enjoyed being on the floor with Great Grandma Mitchell's dog Scooter.
Carina Jean and Liam... Carina tells me she "loves baby Lele so much!"
Monica and princess Maddie!
Scrabble - a necessity at Thanksgiving - although I'm too busy drinking my wine to play! ;)
My cousin Kyle home from Purdue!
Wheeww..... and now for Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment