2009-11-10

NaNa Nine!

It's been nine months since little Liam entered the world! I wish I would have known then what I know now - I definitely would have savored every moment a little more (instead of stressing about why he was crying, why he hadn't pooped in 2 days, and when I was going to get some sleep). Liam is a big boy now - eating table food, as aforementioned. He pulls himself up on EVERYTHING and cruises along the furniture. My favorite new thing is his kisses! He opens his mouth wide and goes in for a sloppy kiss! Tonight when Will got home and picked him up, Liam went right toward his mouth for a kiss!

Liam loves to babble, uses a lot of mmmmaaaa sounds and ddddaaa sounds! He also growls! I think he got that from his cousin Evan!

In some of these pics he's sitting in the rocking chair that Will had growing up! Nostalgia!




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

ashley said...

how is it that our babies are 9 months already?!?! i'd love to know what food liam eats....we're moving to table food - i think i just need to cook better, so she has food to eat!

p.s. sloppy kisses are the BEST!

Rachel said...

Too cute! I love his big blue eyes!