Here he's wearing the shirt that "Uncle" Ryan bought him. What is a "Dickie V. Diaper Dandy," you may ask (and I only assume because I was asked this by every woman that saw him today)? To that I say - ask your husband...because I'm not
exactly sure. Something to do with basketball???
Lastly, poor Will spent the weekend cutting down the ornamental grass, and he's still not finished! We have SO MUCH of it! It's gorgeous in the summer - but in the fall - it's a b**ch to cut down! These are the times that I miss the country - you could just burn the stuff and you were done.
Normally I am required to help with this task - but this year I was relieved of my duties so that I could care for our child - another bonus to having kids!



2 comments:
Ha ha! That was Jeff yesterday slaving at raking all the leaves (and me inside caring for Will). Gotta love the "but what about the baby?!" excuse on days like those.
And yes I had no clue what the Dicky V Diaper Dandy was but Jeff just informed me (men have their own language). =)
I'd love to see you (and Liam) sometime soon and introduce you to Will! You guys are welcome to come over or stop by anytime. =)
Tell me about it! Colt and I make an event of sitting together on the front porch and we'clap for daddy' while he gardens...weeds...mows...rakes :)
Post a Comment