Being a stay at home mom for the months of June through August is definitely the best of both worlds - get to stay at home during the most glorious months of the year with my little baby and still bring home some bacon and have my own career! However, after being teased last week by temps in the low to mid 90s we have now been stuck in these very unsummer like temps of low 70s! I HATE it! It's summer damn it! The final straw was spending the 4th day of July in the cold rain! I want the heat back- I want to be outside in the summer sun, soaking in the rays (with SPF of course), swimming, enjoying the heat! I love to run in the hot weather - I love to sweat like I just took a shower (makes me feel like I worked out even harder)...I would take 90 degree temperatures over cold and snow ANYDAY! I feel jilted when it's not warm out - I only get a few months to enjoy the summer and the warmth that comes with it and now I'm already down a week! Come back summer - I miss you!

2 comments:
Move to Houston...summer year round!
Funny...I hate hte 90 degree heat and I love snow :) I prefer summers in the upper 70s... except I agree that the nonstop rain on the 4th was a downer...we spent the day relaxing at home!
Post a Comment