2009-07-11

5 months folks!


Today is my 5 month birthday! There is so much that has changed about me since the last month! I am becoming much more independent and want to do things my way. I hate being contained in any situation (unless it's the Baby Bjorn), including in my high chair to eat! I enjoy being on the floor where I can practice my crawling and sitting up skills - I intend to have those mastered in the next two months! I am still not keen on the whole baby food situation, I'll eat it because Mommy shoves it in my mouth, but I'd rather just suck on my bottle. I wake up about once a night, eat, and go right back to sleep. My favorite song is Shake My Sillies Out by Raffi! I love to move to it! I heard Mom tell Dad that it was going to be even harder for her to start back to work this time than it was from her maternity leave. I guess that's because we've become such an item over the summer. Two peas in a pod!
I'm loving life more and more everyday! I am super excited to see what month 6 has to offer!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

ashley said...

happy 5 month birthday liam! :)

Lindsey said...

Happy 5 months, Liam! You are quite a handsome guy! :)

Rachel said...

5 months already? Wow! He is super photogenic...maybe he could be a baby model and then you wouldn't have to go back to work?!?!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! We need to get together soon, Quentin wants to see his friend Liam...