I wanted to report on my current status in the world. It's been a great three months! I've really gotten to know my mom and dad! They are so good to me. They take me on lots of walks and jogs... I love to just relax and feel the breeze in my hair

! They hug me and hold me whenever I want....and they give me a bath every evening - which is one of my favorite parts of the day. Today I weighed in at a whopping 13.5 pounds and my 3 months clothes are fitting just right (some even a little snug). I am still pounding the breast milk like
no one's business...although I take formula as needed just fine too! I am so good for my mommy and daddy. I go to my crib every night without any crying and after my night feedings I go right back to sleep. I actually prefer my crib to my snuggle nest because I can stretch out. Big brother Rex likes to come in my room at night and check on me. I also like to smile for my mom and dad on my video monitor. I know they're watching so I try to give them a little show! I am also getting to know my hands a lot better...I'm always trying to chew on them. Yesterday I rolled from my back to my stomach! I am getting so strong and plan on sitting up on my own here in a few weeks. There is so much going on around me that I look forward to exploring every day! Being a baby is hard work - but it's great! I can't wait to move on to bigger and better things in my 4
th month!
Bedtime: 7:30 p.m. Asleep by 8:00
Waking on average every 3.5 to 4 hours (although we've had 1 six hour stretch)
Eating 4.5 to 5 ounces per feeding
Wearing size 1 diapers (just to finish the rest off), but fitting nicely into size 2
Loves to listen to singing, especially Daddy's - loves all music
Loves to be outside checking out all the sights and sounds
Has to ALWAYS be moving!!
2 comments:
I love the update! You are so lucky to have such a wonderfull little guy!
He's a cutie guys. Happy 3 months!
Post a Comment