
This weekend was perfect weather for working in the yard, grilling out, and running 13.1 miles! This year my goal was to just finish without walking - I didn't get to train as much as I did last year...I was as big as a brontosaurus in January when training started! I was so pleased when I finished! I finished with the exact same time as I did last year...and this year I even stopped to pee - and I was never miserable or exhausted. It felt really good when I was finished and I can't wait until next year!
Baby Liam and Hubby Will were waiting for me at the end! No better reward for finishing than that!
Congrats to all my friends and family who finished as well! I'm so proud of you... I know that feeling of success and accomplishment and you all deserve it! Way to go!!

Baby Liam and Hubby Will were waiting for me at the end! No better reward for finishing than that!
Congrats to all my friends and family who finished as well! I'm so proud of you... I know that feeling of success and accomplishment and you all deserve it! Way to go!!


I sure used the word finished a lot! :)
2 comments:
You did awesome! That is quite an accomplishment to finish in the same time as last year! Way to go!!
Wow - same time as last year?? Great job! High fives all around!
Post a Comment