
Helio taking his victory lap!

This guy and his woman were just smashing a turkey leg - SICK!

This is Brian Wilson's fanny pack... did he really wear a fanny pack? I guess they are making a comeback - 



Lindsey enjoyed her Greek salad at the race...did I mention that she also brought boxed wine... I would bet that she was the only one at the race with boxed wine and Greek salad!
These are our feet - the were straight up nasty!!!

When Will wasn't off with Ryan snagging some food from the people at Crystal Catering he took some time to get a pic with me...ahhhh...

These are our feet - the were straight up nasty!!!
Posing with Indiana's finest...I love how the women has her hand on her gun....

When Will wasn't off with Ryan snagging some food from the people at Crystal Catering he took some time to get a pic with me...ahhhh...
This guy was done - we stopped at this hole in the wall - and no one else was there - except this guy! This is Champos... he got the boot while we were there...



1 comment:
WOW I am glad that you took so many pictures...it really helps me to remember the day! Champpos was hilarious. I had so much fun!! LOL at pic in the bathroom stall!
Post a Comment