2009-05-01

Bye, Bye Bella Band!

Today is a glorious day!!! It's jeans day at work- a much anticipated day - and this morning after stepping on the scale I decided I'd "try" my skinny pre-pregnancy jeans.... AND THEY FIT! This excitement is as paramount as the day he was born! Women who have given birth know what I'm talking about... Your pre-maternity clothes are as appealing as if they were hanging on the rack at Saks! Although I am not at preprego weight just yet, I can see the light!

Also - my little baby is getting bigger! After 3 incredible blowouts and several times of him peeing through is diaper, today he has graduated to a size 2 diaper!!!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow Emily, that is excellent! I'm sure it wasn't easy, but you make is seem so easy!! Good luck tomorrow!!! I will be looking for you!

ashley said...

congrats!!!! :)

Robyn Beele said...

How exciting! Maybe I will eventually get into mine!

Katie C said...

Uh oh, Liam's already size 2...we were about to transition to size 1 but they were huge on him...had to cross the tabs across eachother to fit...so we opened another box of newborns. But we realized, from showers and diaper cakes and diapers we purchased, that we have a ton of size 1 diapers so I'm hoping he doesn't move too quickly through it!

Congrats on the prepreg jeans...I'm back into one of my pairs and can squeeze into my skinnier ones only because they're low waisted...but they certainly aren't flattering yet :) Hope the mini was awesome for you today! Can't wait to get Liam and Charlie together.

Lindsey said...

Great news on the jean front! That has to feel so good!

Congratulations on a great mini marathon time!! I am so impressed with your accomplishment so soon after having Liam! I hope you majorly treated yourself this weekend after the race.

We're pumped about the 500! We've never been before and we're glad to finally be going.

Have a great week!