I came home today to about 20 men working on our roof! We're getting a new roof, but I never anticipated the production that I would witness! Men were everywhere, hammering, climbing ladders, picking up debris - except this guy. I watched him for over 20 minutes out our back window and he spent the entire time laughing, speaking some loud Spanish (damn it, 4 years of it in high school and I can't remember a thing), looked like he was just having a good time. He's wearing a tool belt, but I never saw him pick up a hammer, or a broom, or climb a ladder.
Below he is even watching as another guy picks up debris and shovels it into a wheelbarrow!
And... as I watched this team of workers I wondered...where do they pee all day?

1 comment:
LOL my guess is that you don't want to know where they pee!!
Post a Comment