As my mother-in-law would say - "this is some wild and wacky stuff." Being the parent of a toddler (which by the way is so fun to say) I am now being exposed to the weirdness that is child entertainment! What is up with these weirdo cartoons and kid shows?! I have definitely taken a liking to Nick Jr. I absolutely adore the Wonder Pets and Ni Hao, Kai-Lan (which has some weird elements), but I really need to be schooled on some of these other bizarre shows. Yo Gabba Gabba is seriously the strangest thing I've ever seen. It's almost like it was meant for someone to enjoy while they where on some kind of drug, i.e. Pink Floyd's "The Wall." Anyway - after many weeks of tuning into this show at its 6:30 time slot - (Liam will stop what he's doing immediately when he hears that it's on and rush to stand by the TV to watch) I'm starting to enjoy DJ Lance Rock and his cast of odd characters.
And - because Liam is so in love with this show - it will be the theme of his first birthday party!!
What happened to the "normal" cartoons like "Gummie Bears", "Rescue Rangers", and "Woody Woodpecker?" Not good enough I guess. :(

4 comments:
My name's Liam & I like to dance!!!
Wasn't it just ONE MONTH AGO that I predicted this? :))
-Heather
SERIOUSLY, although we don't do too much TV watching around here, Colt is limited to Tigger & Pooh, and Veggie Tales...mainly because it's the only ones I can stand.
Let me rephase...
I do A LOT of T.V watching [at night] but my son is restricted during the day : )
Post a Comment