2010-01-31

I won't eat peas but,



I'll eat dirt!



On a side note - I need some mommy help. We started Liam on cow's milk yesterday and ever since, his poop has been weird (think runny and whiteish-yellow). Is this normal when introducing milk? I'm thinking we'll start mixing it with formula to allow his body to slowly adjust. Thoughts? Anyone?

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rachel said...

That's funny!

Sorry - no help in the mommy department!

Mo said...

oh my word. that second picture is hillarious.

we switch colt to milk cold turkey...can't remember the poo turning a different color but it probably did. i'd say if he's still pooping and acting normal the cold turkey switch is fine.

i'm sure he's happy to taste milk instead of formula which we think smells like playdoh :)

Anonymous said...

Hi-Never commented before but when we switched to milk my son spit up the whole milk and it was like curds and smelled horrible. I switched to 2% and he tolerated that better. No more spit up!