I am required to blog today! It's my birthday! I am 30!! As soon as I turned 25 I dreaded each
forthcoming birthday- I just couldn't bare the thought of being 30! However, now that it's here - I'm quite excited! As I look back on my 20's so many wonderful things have happened (and some not so wonderful things)! I think about those wonderful things and anticipate even more wonderful things in my 30's. And those not so wonderful things - I think they were ALL due to immaturity - and now that I'm a little older, I'm a little wiser...and I love it! I am proud to be 30 - proud of where I am in my life! I couldn't be more happy! I thank God everyday for my multiple gifts. Looking in my
rear view and seeing my sweet baby, waking up next to the most wonderful husband, phone calls/e-mails, and dinners with dear friends, two families that make me feel like I am the best daughter, daughter-in-law, aunt, sister, sister-in-law, cousin, niece, and
granddaughter ever! I have the BEST JOB ever - it can't get much better - although I know it will! I am anticipating my 30's! Happy birthday to me!
My husband has a special
surprise trip planned for me this week! I am pretty
excited - anywhere has to be better than here...
brrrr!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday! You are a wonderful person and such a great friend, Emily! I love your outlook on life!
Happy Birthday! You still look so young and sassy. :)
Happy birthday, Emily! You don't look like you could possibly be CLOSE to 30! Must mean you're livin' right!
Have a great time on your surprise trip!
happy birthday blog friend! hope it's fabulous and you have a great surprise trip! :)
Post a Comment