2010-01-11

Las Vegas!


I had the most memorable 30th birthday ever! Will and I enjoyed some quality time together doing the crazy things we did before Liam came along.

I was so impressed by the city - the lights, how people are still at those slots just tappin' away at 8:00 a.m., the food, the fun!

The "Porn Awards" were in town while we there. The vouyer in me was excited for some serious gawking time. Unfortunately, I didn't get to see too much (they must not come out until REALLY late) - although I did see a dress that was nothing more than half a yard of fabric - and the girl wearing it was with none other than Ron Jeremy... I only know this because he was on the VH1 show a few years ago...thankyou...

We did a ton of walking and soaked up the rays. I think I have that winter disorder - I was so in love with the sun while I was there - nothing else really mattered.

Anyway - we did so many fun things and saw many interesting things... it meant a lot to me to share such a special birthday with such a special guy!

Oh - and speaking of special guys - I missed Liam WAY more than I even thought I would. I cried Friday night because I was so sad I wouldn't see him. I am happy to be home now and have great memories from the trip!





Posted by Picasa

No comments: