
Every morning Liam and I go for a run after his 1st nap of the day. He really enjoys it - and so do I! Along the way I will stop for a drink and come around and peek in at Liam, just to say hi and so that he knows I'm still there. Today when I looked in at him and he looked at me I was so overcome with feelings of joy, happiness, gratefulness, peace... I am so fortunate to have this little boy - and he's all mine! God has given Will and I this prize and I am so thankful! It's amazing how he wasn't here this time last year and now he consumes our life! When I looked at him today I was reassured that although I've faced some challenges as I've transitioned into my role as a mom those challenges are not without great reward! I love you so much, Liam! I love the way you smile at me when I come into your room in the morning or after a nap, I love how you giggle at me in the shower, I love your need to always be on the move, and I love how
feisty you are - and I love it that you are ours forever!
1 comment:
I love how you covered up his privates with a black strip! :-)
What a cutie! You guys are so lucky!
Post a Comment