
Liam was baptized Saturday night! It was such a nice Mass and Liam was a good baby - except for his untimely poop! Notice the outfit change in the first pictures and the last pictures in the next post. In these first pictures Liam is actually taking the biggest crap a baby has ever taken at one time. He did it in phases too.
Almost coinciding with the pictures

. Once the baptism was over we had to go back into the church and stand in front of the entire congregation - and my sister noticed that Liam had leaked out of his pants - I was trying so hard to hide it when we were up there in front of everyone. And once the the final
anointing was over I rushed out for a change. When I got to the restroom and began the extraction I realized I had only ONE wipe left! I used paper towels to finish up the job - which was probably for the best since there was poop everywhere! Liam looked so cute in his button down and khakis!
After the change Liam did great and enjoyed being held by everyone at his party after!

Update: to see more pics - and evidence of the pooping incident check out my
sister's blog.
3 comments:
Wow Emily, you look very calm and relaxed for someone trying to not let poo fall out of Liam's pant leg into the baptismal font! Sounds like a real mess...EEEKK!
Glad you had a great time regardless! Great family photo!
Wow sounds like quite a time! Sorry we missed it! He looks like a cute little man in his outfit!
I was cracking up when I read your post...Charlie seems to be at a point where he goes a day or so without pooping..and then explodes...all over his clothes and out the diaper. Fortunately every time we've been at our home or at my parents...never "on stage"! oh the joys of parenthood
Post a Comment