2011-01-11

Well, hello bump!

Except, it's not a bump... bump implies cuteness - and the wad I'm carrying around in front is not cute... It's like my uterus pushed all the fat that I've worked so hard to suck in since I had Liam - and now - here we are.        
9 weeks!
I am 12 weeks now - went to the doc and heard the heart beat today!  All things looking good!!  Now I just have to get a good attitude!  Pregnancy is just not my thing - maybe that's because of  the 10 pounds I've already put on - the cystic acne that has taken over my face - the snoring...and the list will go on, as the months go on!  Why can't the stork just drop me off a little baby on the doorstep?  I just keep looking at the bright side - which is Liam - and I know that I've done it all before and he was the reward - it will be worth it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this the same shirt and capris you wore for Liam's progress pics?

Emily said...

it is...

Anonymous said...

You still look fabulous and beautiful!!! And by the way, you can go pick up a baby, it's called ADOPTION...I guess a little more is entailed in the "go pick them up" as you know from my experience :)
Chavonne