Ha!!! Baby #2 won't care if you make frequent stops but will love the new BOB!!!! I could run with you too, I promise I have chilled out some!! Chavonne xoxoxo
Congrats Mitchells!!! I ran right over to Will's desk right after reading this :) We bought a new BOB last week too! Now we just have to get the dumb infant attachment bar.
6 comments:
The big announcement is here!! Congrats on your new running buddy!
Yayy!!!!! Congrat! How fun to have two running buddies. Liam is going to be a great big brother :)
Congrats again!! I've been eagerly awaiting a cute and creative blog announcement...and you delivered!
ZOMG! CONGRATS!!! :) I am so, so, so happy for you!
Ha!!! Baby #2 won't care if you make frequent stops but will love the new BOB!!!! I could run with you too, I promise I have chilled out some!!
Chavonne xoxoxo
Congrats Mitchells!!! I ran right over to Will's desk right after reading this :) We bought a new BOB last week too! Now we just have to get the dumb infant attachment bar.
Post a Comment