I have decided to go private (to follow the lead of some friends - although this is something I've contemplated for some time)... just started feeling even more creepy about the thought of some perv having access to my family - and my thoughts... so, by the end of the week - I will be "all done" with my public blogging...
So - if you want to stay along- just post your e-mail address in the comments and I'll send you an invite - or e-mail your e-mail address to emily_isu@yahoo.com.
4 comments:
ME!
rsinders@gmail.com
i'll follow along! my email is: a_blomeke@hotmail.com
i don't know if you're interested...but i have about $20 in similac coupons that expire in june. they mysteriously started sending me coupons and actual formaula in the mail again. if you send me your irl address i'd be happy to pass them along!
thanks, ashley! so kind of you - but, i will probably breastfeed until baby's 5-6 months old... so i would hate to take them and then not use them. thanks for thinking of me though! i need to get on the list of mysterious coupons though... maybe starting this time next year! ;)
blsimpson13@gmail.com
Of course we want to continue following! I will have to share my creepy story with you!
Post a Comment