2010-05-06


On Friday I will have been married for five years!
I am so proud of where we are in our lives - so proud of what we've done. Our marriage is a true reflection of who we are and our dedication to our faith.

We are always looking for ways to not only improve who we are as people, but improve and strengthen our relationship with each other and with God.

There are so many reasons I am lucky to be married to Will. Many, many times I ask God what I did to deserve such a wonderful life - a perfect husband - such an amazing family.

We have some fun things planned - I am looking forward to enjoying some wine, steak at my favorite place (Ruth's Chris), and a night to ourselves - free to drink as much as we want, sleep as late as we want, and enjoy each other for the same reasons (and more) that we did five years ago.

Happy Anniversary!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Happy Anniversary!! If you make it out of bed by 10:00, come and meet us at the finish line.

Rachel said...

You wedding was beautiful, just like you two! Can't believe it has already been 5 years. Absolutely crazy.

Robyn Beele said...

Congratulations! We celebrate 5 years in June!