Liam chased Will while he mowed last week (dangerous, I know...), so we bought him his own mower which he was perfectly content pushing up and down the driveway. Cute, right-
On another note - I just finished up watching this week's The Hills... I know, I'm 30 and the show is trash - but in my defense, I started six or seven years ago when it was Laguna Beach - and that makes it all okay! So - Spencer?!?! Seriously - I can't imagine that he is really like that... surely they are doing some extreme acting. I mean, nobody is really that awful, strange, crazy, bizarre?! Then I read today that Heidi is petitioning to get a restraining order on her MOM!?! WTH?! I feel sad that there are really people in this world that are like that - I like living in my bubble of unicorns and rainbows...

2 comments:
Don't feel bad,I have watched it from the beginning also! I cannot believe Spencer! Heidi is stupid for being with him and he needs to be sent to the loony bin!!
That is a sweet lawn mower! I'm thinking about getting Will a vaccum cleaner push around so he can immitate me this summer instead of stare in awe at the loud noise.
I never got into Laguna b/c my roomie and I were going through 'save money' time period when it all started (we didn't have MTV). Instead, I indulge in Desperate Housewives. =)
Post a Comment