So - I didn't run the mini this year... Although I was a tiny bit jealous (and really, really proud of my friends who finished), it was well worth it! I had a GREAT time! (PS - I know I look like a pig here - but it's my blog and this is me - and photoshop won't fix the pig nose!)We had a great time together -
but we sure missed our little man! He was happy to see us - which is always nice!
teachers.... I will surely miss the nurturing, sheltered environment of the in-home daycare! Will repeats to me that this is the first of many scary transitions - got to get used to it!
Liam's tattoo says "mom"....

3 comments:
Oh man oh man, the fun has only begun huh. My daughter turns one this month and I'm refusing to think about the future. ;) And you don't look like a pig.
I was hoping you guys had a wonderful night!
Happy Mother's Day, Emily!!
I am glad you had a great weekend!!
Post a Comment