2010-05-05

A Day Off!

I took the day off today! It was so nice - I ate guacamole and lime tortilla chips (Cinco de Mayo), listened to Jack Johnson while laying by the pool, and soaked up the sun's rays! The best part about it all - I was alone (except for our neighbor's annoying golden retriever that barks if the wind blows). It was so relaxing and because I was afforded a few hours to myself - I feel totally rejuvenated! I also am working on a nice tan (with sunscreen) for my big date Friday night - more on that later!

I got this great suit at the Gap a few weeks ago - and I am in LOVE with it! I was thinking today that I should have bought two because I may never find a suit I like as much! Of course I will not be modeling it for you - but I must share it's positive attributes -
It hides my worst area - gut that hasn't quite returned to it's formative life - and upper thighs with cellulite that I swear wasn't there last year! Definitely worth the hard earned money! Now - if I could just look like her in it...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh cute suite!! since the waist band isn't elastic do you think it would cut into muffin tops?? I struggle with this part of my mid-section. No matter how much weight I loose the skin is still there!! UGH!

Also, what other colors are there and do I have to purchase this online or can I just get it at the store??

Thanks for posting!

Robyn Beele said...

Very cute suit! That is so great you had time for yourself!