Why is it that whenever worker people come to my house I feel the need to take pictures of them working? Once again - one guy's chillin' while the other works...
Anyway, for about 3 months I have been jonesing for an iMac! I look at Apple's website longingly just thinking about the day when I will own my own iMac! I dream of making videos and organizing my thousand and thousands of pictures! The only problem is that we don't need a new
I've been whining to Will about my WANT for months now and he keeps telling me that it is not a necessity and if I wanted it then I would have to save up my money! What?! Me?Save?! That's an oxymoron! I have great difficulty saving money and before I met Will I never waited for anything I wanted - I just went out and got it! For a while I resigned to the fact that I wasn't going to get a new computer until mine crashed (I even asked my sister to send me a virus). Until.... Will's Aunt Peggy was telling us about her new iMac. What!? Yet another person is living the dream...I was then back at it! I think Will was getting sick of hearing it from me (and now Aunt Peggy) so he told me I needed to sell stuff if I wanted one bad enough.
So, unknown to Will, Wednesday night of last week I put our hot tub on Craigslist and I sold it that day! YIPEE!!! We only used that thing a handful of times - I think my nieces used it more than we did. It was a pain to maintain - especially since we rarely used it. I thought, why not...it just sits out there. So - I am more than half way to getting my iMac! Will is going to invest my money and hopefully in a few short months I will have earned enough to get my computer!!!! Oh I can't wait!!
Now the only problem is the hundreds of dollars that will be spent on new patio furniture to go where the hot tub was... ugh... never ending! ;)

2 comments:
Yay!! I am doing the same thing right now....I really want this new coach purse, but Justin thinks it is crazy to spend that much on a purse. I am trying to make money and way I can because I WANT that purse!!!
Congrats on the big sale... you sure wont miss it:) Enjoy the new iMac:)
Post a Comment