Yesterday was Will's 27th birthday! What a young pup! Will and I spent the day together at Oliver Winery! I just love that place - why is ALL their wine SO DARN GOOD? I have to admit that although it was Will's birthday I had myself a little more wine than necessary! But it was all so yummy - and I did forgo all wine tasting from June 2008 - to February 2009 thankyouverymuch! We took a tour after our tasting and then walked the grounds. So beautiful!
I had to take a moment for a senior picture...
After our wine Will had to check out his Alma mater - IU - we went to the bookstore and walked the grounds. It was such a nice day.
After that we had the best.steak.ever! To me, no steak can even touch Ruth's Chris (maybe it's all the garlic butter the steak is swimming in?!)!
After - we went to Keystone Mall to get Liam some new gear! Thanks Grandma Connie for the pants and romper!!!

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Will!!
Happy Birthday to Will! Looks like a wonderful day! Oliver is so much fun!
Post a Comment