2009-08-15

Are you kidding me?


Yes, people that is poop! This is what we discovered this morning on the edge (and I do mean EDGE) of our pool! That damn raccoon is either back, or never left! The nerve of him too- to back his ass up to the edge and just dump right there, and not once, but twice!! I am actually thankful he didn't make it into the pool - but still quite annoyed! We gave the live raccoon trap back to my dad about a month ago because we hadn't seen him in a while so we figured he had moved on to bigger and better back yards - guess not!


Pics of Liam after the pics of poop were taken - had to throw something cute in to offset the fact that I actually posted pictures of crap!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The poop story is quite humorous! I'm sure it was very annoying for you though! Liam is looking adorable, as ever! =)

Alyson Elder said...

Sorry-- didn't leave my name on the previous comment! -Alyson Elder

Ana :) said...

It's just a shitty situation! What the crap was that poophead thinking? When your headed to the pool and your stomach feels full DIARRHEA!