2011-07-21
It's hot...so what!?
Yep...it's 100 degrees outside. Turn on the news and you'd think we should all seek our nearest fallout shelter! Personally, I don't mind the heat...even today...even though my refreshing pool water measures a bath-like 96 degrees, even though our 17 year old central air unit is working way overtime and still not able to keep the house cool at my desired temperature, and even though my cat won't step foot outside. It's okay -I would take a few days like this over any day in January or February! And if one more random stranger tells me they feel sorry for me, asks me how the heat is being pregnant, or just stares at my belly - I'll probably go off...really. It's not the heat that's the problem...it's being 39 weeks pregnant...it's the same now is it is in February...uncomfortable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think it must be the common phrase to use around visibly pregnant women in the summer...I feel like I'm asked, "hot enough for ya?" about seven times a day. No, I'm actually not hot at all. Now, missing getting a deep breath because the baby's on my lungs? Yes, yes I am lacking in oxygen.
I have a message for your babe - "Come out, baby Kara!!"
Post a Comment