Today's appointment went well...although I am not dilated at all (I wasn't with Liam until 38 weeks and delivered a few days later...), she's not measuring too big (which can be a result of gestational diabetes) and she's head down (had been breech for a while)! I just love this pic of her... you can see her features quite well... I think she'll have the same nice lips that Liam has - hopefully she'll get his eye lashes too! We're so excited to meet you Baby Kara!

1 comment:
I think she's going to be a doll. I mean, it's hard to tell with all the amniotic fluid and whatnot, but she looks like Liam to me. I hope you have her soon so you'll know! I'm so excited for you! I hope that I'm able to see you one of the two weekends I'm home this summer - it's been way too long.
Post a Comment