2011-03-18

His first love...

Liam has a slight obsession with all things Thomas and Friends... and I DID NOT do anything to encourage this.  In fact, Thomas and his friends get on my nerves... I actually hoped that he wouldn't like those annoying trains.  However, it has happened - he's in love.  It's been coming on for a few months now.  First we got the train table, then some tracks, and some IKEA trains...but he has Thomas to play with at school - and then, only Thomas would do.  I got over my annoyance (kind of) and got him Gordon and Gordon's tender.  Once he had Gordon...it spiraled out of control.  Every time we got him a new train, he'd look at those leaflets that come with the trains and begin his begging for the next train.  He has so many now- I can't count - and he wants to sleep with all of them at night!  His bed is full of trains when he sleeps. It's really kind of cute now - I even bought him a trendy Thomas t-shirt I found at Nordstrom.  I'm starting to like the trains too...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me know what size he wears...

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/western-chief-thomas-the-tank-engine-rain-boot-walker-toddler-little-kid-big-kid/2998993

Emily said...

cute... very cute... ;)