I knew pretty much the whole time - but then again - I thought I "knew it" last time too! But- an old wive's tale says that a baby girl "steals the mother's beauty" and if your face gets fuller and rounder when pregnant, it means you’re going to have a girl.
All you gotta do is check out my cabbage patch face and see - that a baby girl is what's in store for me!
Baby Kara was putting on a show for her ultrasound today!

5 comments:
yayayaya! welcome to the world of baby girls (it's great fun!) why do i feel like your pregnancy is flying by and mine is going s.l.o.w.???
I've been waiting for this post! I am so excited for you! I think you are going to like having a girl! Love the name!
I was just telling Rachel last night that I thought you were having a girl. I had a 50/50 shot, but still.
Congratulations!!! That's so exciting!
YAY!!! Congrats!!!
Yippity skippity! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment