While Will was at the Notre Dame game, Liam and I went to Edinburgh with Nicole, the museum with Amanda, and had some mommy and me time at the park both nights!
One of my prior peer tutors (8th grade typical peers who spend a class period each day in my room) threw a surprise party for one of my former students. He was so surprised! He even cried! It meant so much to me that Liam and I got to be a part of!
Finally - I got a bike! I had to do it! I started riding Will's - and I got hooked. The only thing was that his bike was too big for me. I could barely reach the ground - so I got myself a bike Sunday. I love picking Liam up from school on the bike. He still isn't too fond of the helmet - but today he wore it for 35 minutes without complaining - that's a long way from where he was to start - he wouldn't wear it more than 10 minutes!





1 comment:
hillarious! I would have freaked. Whoopsie :)
Post a Comment