2010-09-08

I need a curse jar!

You know - when you pay $1.00 every time you cuss?  Well - it's official - my sailor's mouth has gotten me in trouble - and I must do something about it!

Last Thursday while at the local Kroger I was parking the car.  I clearly put it in park, but when the car next to me started slowly pulling out I thought it was me rolling and quickly stomped on the break and yelled, "Oh SHIT!"

Not a big deal, right?  As we were walking through Kroger Liam kept saying, "Oh Shhhh...Oh Shhhh.." Okay - nothing to worry about - he'll forget it and pick up on something else.

Saturday: Drops fruit snacks on the floor - "Oh Sheeee!"  Okay - the kid's cussing...

Last night: Pees on the carpet after bath - looks down (as the pee is streaming down) and says again, "Oh SHEET!"

So I tell the babysitter the situation (for fear he's said it at "school") - and she's like, "Oh yeah, I thought he said that Friday." 

HELP!  (at least he knows how to generalize the word in different situations) :)

1 comment:

ashley said...

as audrey would say "whoot!" (whoops!)