We went to find our little guy with his eyelids gooped shut! He had been to the doctor on Wednesday for what appeared to be pink eye, but was not diagnosed as such. He was given an antibiotic anyway and was on his way.
He is such a happy guy - you'd never know anything was wrong with him! He's always smiling and happy! I called my mom immediately and she said that even if it was the pink, he had been on an antibiotic for more than 24 hours and would no longer be contagious. She brought all her cool tools and checked him out that afternoon - she determined that it had been pink eye - which I had assumed since I woke up with it Thursday morning! UGH!
Despite the pink eye and horrible cold, we had a great first Christmas with Liam!
Dad got his fancy coffee machine, Liam got his drum set, and I got some cool new boots!


No comments:
Post a Comment