2009-12-01

Bizarre...weird...



























Liam is getting his top teeth in -we can see 2 and think we feel 2 others. He's been really cranky - I am pretty sure it hurts like hell.

At church, the Right to Life people were passing out 12 week fetuses to depict that a fetus is a baby - even at 12 weeks...totally agree... but I don't suspect that they thought their sweet baby fetuses would be my son's teething toy...






It's bizarre, it's weird...but it makes him happy!



Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Mo said...

hahahaha!! it it bazarre...AND WEIRD! either that your boy is a giant...gobbling up humans in one bite. :)

Kristi said...

Super, super, super funny. Literally in hysterics @ my desk. :)

Also - not sure if you use anything for teething, but some friends recently introduced me to Hyland's Teething Tablets. They are all natural & homeopathic and have worked freakin' wonders for Alex. The minute he starts cranking about his teeth, I dissolve 2 or 3 under his tongue and he's almost immediately relieved. Not sure how they work...I'm not totally convinced it's not magic or some sort of baby voodoo. Regardless, I heart them. :)

http://hylands.com/products/teething.php

Alyson Elder said...

Hilarious! And your title was SO fitting!

Emily said...

What's even more weird is that my sister thought he was chewing on a penis at first!?!

Katie C said...

Ahh my sunday school teacher gave me one of those babies in my 7th grade class...and followed it with "This is what a fetus looks like when you KILL it by ABORTION"...mind you I hadn't even kissed a boy ha. A little overkill

Evan's Mama said...

You did it...you have officially disturbed me...I think you could have added "gross" to the title too. Poor Liam...he is too cute to be seen chewing on that baby fetus...now go take it away before he chokes on it. (Imagine that 911 call..."HELP! My baby's choking on a fetus!") ;)

Evan's Mama said...

Really though, those herbal teething tablets really work! And it's sad about the 12 week abortions. :(