
We had fun at Lindsey's Christmas party Saturday night! Although my cardinal sweater would probably be well liked by certain members of my family - it was not my taste - but kind of cute - so I had to get it!One of the most fun parts about the evening was getting to finally meet one of my blogger friends, Ashley! We had never met before Saturday - but feel like we've known each other for a year! One neat fact - our babies were born the same day! She's just as great in person as she in blogger world!
I love other people's dogs - of course I had to pose with the sweet Bonnie girl!



1 comment:
Eeeeeeee!!!! Great pictures! I must get one of those cameras...
Thanks so much for coming - we're glad you could make it! Pencil it in for next year!
Post a Comment