2012-06-10
Almost
I almost have given up on this blog. No time... When I do have time, I'm either running, catching up on my shows, cleaning house, you know...mom stuff. Blogging is not on the priority list, even if that means poor Baby Kara won't have a cool blog book like Liam.
I'm going to give it one last try... Especially since Kara will be one in a little over a month! At least I'll sort of have a year's worth of something for her.
We're enjoying vacation this week...our family, friends,and neighbors are so kind to be staying at our house and taking care of our oldest baby, Rex. He misses us when we're gone. He doesn't really like strangers staying with him...especially when they have young kids.
So...Kara's napping and here's to me blogging...by the beach....and drinking...I at least waited until 10 a.m
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment