2012-04-06

Girls' Night 2012


Since I'm on spring break this week, I've had some time to do other things I enjoy - but not much.  Spring break isn't the vacation of doing nothing it used to be - not with two little sweet darlings anyway!  We had lots of play dates, a trip to the museum, jogs outside... it was very nice.

I have even found a little time to blog.

This last weekend some of my dearest friends joined me on a night's trip to Louisville.  We got manicures and pedicures, got ready together with drinks and loud music, had a nice dinner at Eddie Merlot's, and then danced the night away with (and made fun of) some of Louisville's finest.

It is SO nice to reconnect with girlfriends....it's a wonderful reminder of why we are friends in the first place!










1 comment:

Rachel said...

How fun! Sorry I missed it!