Kara is doing so much better! I am thinking the evening fussy time is finally over (knock on wood) - it's been A LONG MONTH! She's been pretty routine for about 4 days now - and no crying stints! YAY! Oh - and she sleeps from about 6:30/7:30 until 2 or 3!!! Only one feeding a night!! Liam wasn't down to one feeding a night until he was 4 months old (totally our fault, I know)! I am thinking that sleeping through the night might be closer than I think!
Things are good for me too! My first week of work was great! I was greeted so warmly by my students, co-workers, and friends at work! It feels so good to be back! I will say - I am busy in the evenings. I don't think I sit down until about 8:30 or 9:00!
I'm done working at 3 - then a run or weight lifting (gotta get ready for my 1/2 marathon in November), go pick up Liam, then Kara, get them home, unpack all of my bags, get my stored milk bottled or bagged for the freezer, start dinner, play with Liam, love on Kara, Will gets home, then we eat dinner, clean up, start baths, feed Kara, get Kara to sleep, get Liam to sleep, get myself ready for the next day....finally RELAX - then to bed - and I can't wait to do it all over this week!


1 comment:
i'm tired just reading your daily routine! you are amazing! :)
Post a Comment