Although Baby Kara has only been with us the last two months - it feels like she has always been here!
 |
| It's true about the 2nd one and pictures...I promise, Kara, I'll take some cute 2 month pics soon! |
This picture says it all - she is spunky! I can already tell... when she's mad, she will thrash her head around and scream the loudest scream, when she's annoyed you see this face...she's probably pissed that Liam keeps splashing her.
She is the happiest at the start of her day. The first things she does in the morning is smile and poop. She's up for several hours in the morning and then her naps begin! She is still eating about 4 ounces each feeding every 3 - 4 hours - except for one stretch at night. She goes to bed at 6:30 and doesn't wake until 1 or 2 to eat - but then after that she is usually up 3 or 4 hours later to eat again. She definitely coos, and will sustain entertaining herself for quite some time! She also has pretty good control of her head. The girl loves to sit up - when I hold her sitting up, she is the happiest - so I pulled out the Bumbo - and she is in heaven...
Poor thing had hardly any fall clothes (I was bound and determined that she would wear all the summer stuff that we got that still had the tags on it!) - Will went out and got her lots of stuff at Gap yesterday - all 3-6 months, which fits nicely - still a little big, but not so big she can't wear them.
Kara had her first overnighter at Aunt Heather and Uncle Eric's this last Saturday. She did great for Aunt Heather...no real fussiness (of course Heather and I differ on the definition of fussy...I have a little less tolerance). She's been to church many times, the mall more times than I can count, the grocery store, and on countless routes through our neighborhood in the jogging stroller!
Went to the doc on Friday- 11 pounds 6 ounces!
Looking forward to what month 3 will bring!
1 comment:
happy 2 month bday kara! sounds like she's a perfect fit to your lil family! :) and yes the shirt caroline was wearing was homemade - but not by me. my friend meredith made matching ones for caroline and audrey.
Post a Comment