Buying maternity clothes is not nearly as fun the second time around - I feel like I'm just wasting money...since it is our plan that this be my last pregnancy, I do not intend to use any of these clothes again -and with just 3.5 short months to go, I do not enjoy dropping hundreds of dollars on spring/summer clothes for the big bellied (and for me...big everywhere else) girl - but it must be done. Today at Target I down-right refused to pay $12.99 for a freakin' T-shirt...(I know...it's not a lot - but regular T-shirts aren't $12.99 at Target - it's the principle)...so, I don't know why this JUST NOW popped in my head...but I headed over to the normal people clothes and tried on a few larger sizes and voila - some T-shirts that fit- at almost 1/2 the price!
A few weeks ago I took some of my nieces to the zoo, along with my sister and her boys. It was a nice cool day - and a great way to kick off using the zoo pass my parents got us for Christmas...although, Liam was most thrilled about the zoo train...not the zoo animals!
We decided to jump into the potty training process with full force last Friday, given that I am on spring break - it was a good time to try. Liam has showed readiness for a while... he often will randomly ask to go to the potty. It's going okay - good days and bad days... today has actually been really good. He woke up this morning, dry - asking to go to the potty! However, this afternoon - while I was doing laundry, he quietly left a huge dump in his underwear, which took me 20 minutes to clean-up.... but, we'll get there!
We also signed Liam up for Lil'Kickers Soccer in Carmel! He is really excited - too bad it doesn't start until June 4!









2 comments:
So I was bragging to you about how well Julia did with toilet training, and for some reason I just remembered her pooping/diarrhea spree she went on at YOUR HOUSE when you weren't home. The one that took me 45 minutes to clean up with 409. Yeah, that was during potty training. Enjoy this stage! :)
hope you have a nice spring break! good luck with the potty training - you'll have to give me your tips! we're planning on starting as soon as school gets out.
Post a Comment