http://www.ehow.com/about_5056857_signs-carpal-tunnel-during-pregnancy.html
In addition to my sciatica - I now seem to have this. Yes, I have self-diagnosed - but I feel confident in my diagnosis. I have all the symptoms described...In fact, I haven't been wearing my wedding ring in about a month due to swelling! Last time, I was able go all the way to month nine...UGH!
On a happy note - baby Kara's room is almost done and furniture is delivered tomorrow - pics coming soon! Three more months!
3 comments:
bummer! my hands were numb from about december to birth with audrey. it def isn't the best part of pregnancy. but the good news is that it does go away! :)
Oh man, you're really having quite the time this pregnancy! Sorry to hear that! Hang in there...you're starting to get so close.
Emily! I had carpel tunnel BAD when pregnant with Will, and I too was very swollen. The bonus...I bought a fake wedding ring at Macy's that was double my bling's real size and it was fun to wear for three months. :) Hey, if you're like me, grading/writing is even getting painful. I found relief in seeing a hand doctor physical therapist type of person who insurance totally paid to give me hand massages and braces fit to my hands for sleeping. Those were the only things that helped! Hang in there...!
Post a Comment